Dorktown Podcast #81: Phoenix, Lucas, Pinkeye and Fresno
After too long of a break *lame* our own Dorktown Podcast returns with all the lameness and fowl language you know and tolerate. This episode was uploaded with no help from Google or its fiber magic.
Expect to hear some stuff like this:
- Mikey messing up right off the bat with bad audio and screwing up the new opening music by Trumpet Solo (you can barely hear it, dumbass).
- New Fresno places the crew has visited.
- A celebration for Dorktown’s 5th anniversary? Yes or no and if yes, then where.
- Trent in Phoenix talks Star Wars and Indy rumors plus let’s us in on how Fresno is playing in Arizona.
- Classic Dorktown music with Pinkeye.
- Lost is limping to the finish.
- Fonzy ehhyyys.
Click this or listen with the player:
*You can be awesome and become a fan of Dorktown on Facebook and also find it on iTunes by searching for “Dorktown Podcast”.