Dorktown Episode 91
New Dorktown is up and ready for listening. Like usual, it can get uncomfortable in places – That’s What She Said. Listen up for things like:
- Bullard Knights: new uni’s and a new school district?
- Does having a storage unit in North Fresno count as having a North Fresno address?
- Chris Colfer does a little Clovis bashing.
- Does Buffalo Wild Wings pace drinking?
- Greenhouse, Swiggs, BB’s and Fresno Karoque.
- Will anyone care about a Dorktown 6th Anniversary Party.
- ‘Live’ report from Fulton 55 with Joshua Tehee.
- Music break: It’ll Grow Back “I Got Mine”.
- NEW CALL IN LINE!! “DORKLINE” (559) 492-0542 – anytime, day or night, drunk or sober.
- Join Dorktown at Fulton 55 for Mo-Fo Party, Saturday.
- Social D at Rainbow Ballroom.
- Portlandia should be spawning a Freslandia.
- Fresno Wiffleball League interest?
- Fonzy Eyysss: Tioga Brewing, Disneyland Fairy Princess… area?, KYNO baseball.
- Bells on Twitter?
Download or play: Dorktown91.mp3 [42:07]