Dorktown Episode 97 – This Is Not Suitable For Anyone
It’s not for everyone … well, it’s really not for anyone. It’s NSFA. It’s Dorktown Podcast. But, you know, listen anyway. Listen for stuff like this:
- Trumpet Solo is now on iTunes.
- Reid calls from Virgina.
- Thanks to fellow podcasters, DI60Y.
- A ‘live’ remote from North Fresno.
- Disneyland and no Fresno at California Adventure – well, except for the replica Roeding Park restrooms.
- Fresno County Island Guy.
- Bubba gets hacked.
- Tony D gives Dorktown the best review ever.
- MUSIC BREAK: Rademacher’s “They Are Always Into That”
- Kopi’s Hairpiece is now on Twitter.
- REMOTE: Veni Vidi Vici’s
- Bell’s first Dorktown appearence.
- Fonzy Eyyys.
Listen by clicking this: Dorktown97.mp3 or use the player:
-Dorktown’s phoneline: 559-495-0542
*Search for Dorktown on iTunes to subscribe.
[Pic stolen from here]