Eating OUT Fresno – Dorktown #120
This one won’t make the Podcast Hall Of Fame but we’re posting in anyway, because, well, we had fun. The Dorktown gang hangs out and talks all kinds of local and what nots:
- Laser Quest must be a front.
- Tioga Sequoia Brewing has hooked Bells.
- A review (sorta) of the Catacomb Party and the Fulton Mall.
- Forit Or Againit: Bringing the COCO Bobblehead to Fresno.
- Fresno Home and Garden Show: Horrid.
- Castillo’s impresses.
- MUSIC BREAK: Werebear “Night Of The Werebear”
- Podcaster advice.
- BEER DORK: Beer mules and Dust Bowl Brewing.
- REMOTE: Spokeasy’s.
- FONZY EYYS!
Support Tioga Sequoia Brewing because they are big supporters of Craft Beer, Downtown Fresno and Fresno podcasts!
Posted on July 30, 2012, in Catacomb Party, Coco Bobblehead, craft beer, Dust Bowl Brewing, fierce creatures, For It Or Againit, fresno, fulton mall, Laser Quest, Pliny the Elder, Tioga Sequoia Brewing, Uncategorized, Werebear. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.