Dorktown Lists: What Beer Should You Be Drinking For IPA Day?
Happy IPA Day to one and all. Indian Pale Ale’s are Dorktown’s favorite style of beer to drink (in a responsible manner, of course). So on this, the greatest beer holiday of the year, we’d like to share our current favorites, all Dorktown Podcast approved.
- General Sherman (Tioga-Sequoia). Yes TS gives us beer to drink on the podcast but we seriously love this one. Bells actually went and bought some on his own the other day.
- Pliny The Elder (Russian River).
- Racer 5 (Bear Republic)
- Hops Of Wrath (Dust Bowl Brewing)
- West Coast (Green Flash)
- Blind Pig (Russian River)
- Yosemite Fall (Three Monkeys)
- Lagunitas IPA (Lagunitas Brewing)
- Stone IPA (Stone Brewing)
- Knee Deep IPA (Knee Deep Brewing)
- Yellow Snow (Rogue)
- Drake’s IPA (Drake’s Brewing)
Those are some suggestions from us (if you can manage to find them) they will not disappoint. If you have some suggestions, please feel free to comment. (Also, remind us to get this day off from work next year… and the next day too.)