The Fresnan Is Dead – Dorktown #123
Podcasting is as hard as 1-2-3. Especially when you drink a lot of General Sherman IPA. Listen in as Bells, Mikey and Producer Becky talk about stuff. Rundown:
- A rough and drunk opening.
- We try to call a party in Arizona with the help of a drunk La Selva Beach Connection.
- Drunk Dork reveals.
- Running into a Clovisian in Sandpoint, ID.
- Best steak in town is at a pizza joint?
- MUSIC BREAK: Art By Numbers “Delusions Of Grandeur”.
- Mikey retires The Fresnan. He’s a quiter.
- REMOTE: FUSE Fest 2012 w’ DI60Y.
- Sexy off!
- ADVICE FROM A (too drunk) FRESNAN.
- FONZY EYYS: Go vote for Formalde-Heidi for Visalia Zombie Ball Creepshow Queen.
Listen by downloading or clicking: Dorktown123.mp3
Please go out and have a nice craft beer from our friends at Tioga Sequoia!