Something Is Off – Dorktown #137
Every once in a while a weird episode comes along. An episode where nothing really takes off. This is sorta one of those episodes. There are still moments maybe worth hearing though just if you’re brave we’ve got some stuff for ya:
- New website for Dorktown: dorktownpodcast.com
- An old man horn-dog alert is issued for the Fresno area.
- Is Strange Vine borrowing from Red Frank (the answer is no).
- Fairfax Brewfest is pretty white.
- Music break: Farooq “Goats”
- Or Game (with a game theme).
- Bells tells everyone on Twitter they need to lose weight.
- Apple hates Fresno.
- Clovis border wars.
- Fonzy Eyyys.
Listen here by downloading or stream it:
New Dorktown email: Tell us something!
Don’t forget to go out and have a nice craft beer from our Fresno Friends at Tioga Sequoia!
Posted on March 26, 2013, in beer, beerfest, Bells, clovis, Dorktown, dorktown podcast, Farooq, fresno, or game, podcast, Reid and tagged Apple, brewfest, Clovis, craft beer, Dorktown Podcast, fairfax, farooq, Fresno, podcast. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.