Sometimes The Bar Eats You: Dorktown #166
- Bells and Becky hang out with old stoners.
- We killed another podcast.
- A voicemail from a podcast celeb.
- New show: The Firnecats
- A sort of kind of music break. .
- Favorite character of The Big Lebowski?
- A “Table Read” from The Big Lebowski.
- The awesomeness of the Foo Fighters.
- Star Wars talk and Fonzy Eyyys.
direct download: Dorktown166.mp3
-Find us on our NEW WEBSITE: dorktownpodcast.com
-New Dorktown email: Tell us something!
-Dorktown Hotline: 559-492-0542
-You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us. Thanks and junk! Also search for Dorktown on Untappd and Instagram!
-More Dorktown Podcast Network shows.
Posted on June 16, 2014, in Dorktown, dorktown podcast, episode 7, film, Firnecast, fresno, star wars, Table Read, The Big Lewbowski and tagged Foo Fighters, podcast, Star Wars, table read, Van Halen. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.