There’s Nothing Radio About It: Dorktown Podcast #198
We may have had too much green beans before podcasting today. Everything is uncomfortable. Here is some of that.
- Mikey goes to Whole Foods and is confronted by his awkwardness.
- Bells keeps trying to sell this as a radio show. Shut up, Bells.
- Becky has an allergic reaction to Bells.
- Tokyo Death March is played.
- Bells connects with a Scientologist.
- There is a Or Game featuring some Coen Brothers villains and then Bells comes up with a ‘top of his head’ Star Wars light-saber battle Or Game.
- Not everyone is pleased.
Thanks for listening to Dorktown. Don’t listen to Bells, we seriously love you.
18 MB | 39:07 | Explicit
-You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us.
-Podcast RSS Feed: http://mikeseay.blogspot.com/atom.xml
Posted on February 9, 2016, in audio, Dorktown, dorktown podcast, fresno, fresno podcast, or game, podcast, Podcasting, star wars, The Big Lewbowski and tagged comedy, podcast, Star Wars, The Big Lewbowski, whole foods. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.