This Is Your Wake Up Call, Bodhi: Dorktown #199
Leave Barbara Bush alone, you mean people. She knows it all. Know that, listener. Also know these things as you listen to a new Dorktown.
- There is rambling. Rambling and yelling at Mikey. Plenty of yelling at Mikey.
- Mikey takes the hit for the team and tries the Quesalupa and then there’s a Taco Bell “Or Game”!
- A mysterious sound stops the show.
- MUSIC BREAK: “Bounty Hunters” from RoyKsopp off the “Star Wars Headspace” album.
- Bells brings over an amazing new beer from House Of Pendragon Brewing and we talk a little #indiebeer and Mikey gets a little nuts about beer culture and Lagunitas.
- A little bit of Star Wars talk.
Listen here!: DorktownPodcast199.mp3
23.8 MB | 52:11 | Explicit!
-You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us.
-Podcast RSS Feed: http://mikeseay.blogspot.com/atom.xml
Posted on February 23, 2016, in beer, Bells, craft beer, Dorktown, dorktown podcast, podcast, Podcasting, Producer Becky, star wars, taco bell and tagged Bounty Hunters, dorktown, Or Game, podcast, podcasting, Star Wars Headspace, taco bell. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.