Category Archives: christmas
It’s quick and that’s probably a good thing. There’s a breakdown of the Megacast, best gifts ever, Bellbeefers, Ace On The House, Nirvana sorta re-unites, Fonzy Eyys and other junk.
Click now and listen: Dorktown129.mp3
Music break features: Rademacher
You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us. Thanks and junk! Dorktown is also on Untappd and Instagram! More “Dorkwork” podcasts include Flowing With Famous and The Perfect Pour.
Don’t forget to go out and have a nice craft beer from our Fresno Friends at Tioga Sequoia!
Welcome back to another episode of our local (LISTEN LOCAL!) themed podcast: Dorktown. We appreciate the listening, Fresno. This (sorta) Christmas themed episode has some stuff like this:
- The only way to enjoy Christmas Tree Lane is with secret booze.
- Producer Becky and Mikey tension.
- Mikey touches Fierce Creatures’ penis.
- Fresno wind damage.
- Fresno Sheriff gets $500 for every confirmed kill?
- Mystery Fresno helicopter.
- Fresno marathon conflicts with porch drinking.
- Review of Yardhouse, Fresno.
- More Christmas lights of Fresno.
- MUSIC BREAK: Achievement House.
- A breakdown of Fresno Mag’s ‘Best Of Fresno’.
- Fresno State’s Coach Fu-Manchu is depressed and is looking for a new job.
- FONZY EYYYS!
To hear that stuff, click and listen to this: Dorktown104.mp3 or:
-A Christmas Story kind of opening.
-Bells warns Mikey against dirty mall Santas.
-Winter Formal sex stories.
-Mikey over modulates a Victory Jump Christmas song and gives up.
-Is Gary Chereone taking over the defunct Cabo Wabo Fresno?
-More VH talk.
-HIGH HORSE: Glade’s big ugly lying spokeswoman.
Click this: dorktownepisode67.mp3
WELCOME FRESNO PODCASTING FANS! Listen to the latest:
Download Episode 54
-Was Milton Bradley bowling in Fresno?
-Fresno only needs a beach to be perfect.
-What’s your Fresno checklist?
-Too many damn new Fresno restaurants.
-Van Halen pre-concert talk; Wolfie vs. Michael, Dave vs. Sammy.
-Has Mikey defected to Flowing With Famous?
-Dorktown will go on forever.
-Fresno band, Victory Jump, get some Dorktown play.
-A special Fresno Holiday themed “OR GAME”
-Time for Fonzy Ehhhs: Johnny and Turtle from Love the Captive. The Fresno Beehive. Fresno bloggers Ed and Adam. Fresno State football and Coach Fu-Manchu.
-Go to Mikey’s blog The Fresnan and to Dorktown’s Myspace,