Category Archives: fulton mall
This one won’t make the Podcast Hall Of Fame but we’re posting in anyway, because, well, we had fun. The Dorktown gang hangs out and talks all kinds of local and what nots:
- Laser Quest must be a front.
- Tioga Sequoia Brewing has hooked Bells.
- A review (sorta) of the Catacomb Party and the Fulton Mall.
- Forit Or Againit: Bringing the COCO Bobblehead to Fresno.
- Fresno Home and Garden Show: Horrid.
- Castillo’s impresses.
- MUSIC BREAK: Werebear “Night Of The Werebear”
- Podcaster advice.
- BEER DORK: Beer mules and Dust Bowl Brewing.
- REMOTE: Spokeasy’s.
- FONZY EYYS!
Support Tioga Sequoia Brewing because they are big supporters of Craft Beer, Downtown Fresno and Fresno podcasts!
A long running joke on Dorktown is that the engineer/co-host sucks at engineering – and hosting but that’s a whole other thing. Sadly this joke isn’t written in or on purpose. Random bad audio just seems to happen on the podcast. Mics not working, random buzzing, levels all over the place and even the occasional deleted show.
Well that’s what happened to the Original Dorktown #105, with guest Joshua Tehee. Somehow it got deleted. So Josh was nice enough to come back a week later and record it again… half way through, the file imploded on itself and THAT was deleted, but in a whole NEW way. So what you’re (hopefully) going to listen to now is the second half or third attempt at #105-C.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Bells and Mikey hanging with Joshua Tehee and Jaime Holt as they talk about their band and how they’re playing Fulton 55 Monday night as a fundraiser for Cat House On The Kings.
- One of the “members” of Mr. Rude calls in.
- Josh & Jaime play live.
- Is there somewhere to go on the Fulton Mall?
- What’s a merkin?
- Josh & Jaime make a big radio related – EXCLUSIVE to Dorktown – announcement.
- FRESNO “OR GAME”.
- A Fresno FAX story.
- How did Dorktown get its lame name?
- Fonzy Eyyys.
Be careful, lot’s of cussing as always. Listen or download by clicking: