Category Archives: rademacher
The Dork-threesome is back to hang out at talk stuff. Here’s some of the stuff:
- We scramble-fucked everyone’s dork heads.
- BREAKING CLOVIS NEWS!
- Empty condoms.
- There are no more video stores.
- We all need a cool donut shop.
- MUSIC BREAK: Rademacher “Herndon & 99“.
- Truck Lizards.
- The greatest podcast promo ever done.
- Armenian beer: Kickstart this.
- Fonzy Eyyees.
- AFTERSHOW: Ice Cube show coming to Fresno. Where’s Dan?
-New Dorktown email: Tell us something!
-Dorktown Hotline: 559-492-0542
-You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us. Thanks and junk! Also search for Dorktown on Untappd and Instagram!
It’s quick and that’s probably a good thing. There’s a breakdown of the Megacast, best gifts ever, Bellbeefers, Ace On The House, Nirvana sorta re-unites, Fonzy Eyys and other junk.
Click now and listen: Dorktown129.mp3
Music break features: Rademacher
You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us. Thanks and junk! Dorktown is also on Untappd and Instagram! More “Dorkwork” podcasts include Flowing With Famous and The Perfect Pour.
Don’t forget to go out and have a nice craft beer from our Fresno Friends at Tioga Sequoia!
It’s not for everyone … well, it’s really not for anyone. It’s NSFA. It’s Dorktown Podcast. But, you know, listen anyway. Listen for stuff like this:
- Trumpet Solo is now on iTunes.
- Reid calls from Virgina.
- Thanks to fellow podcasters, DI60Y.
- A ‘live’ remote from North Fresno.
- Disneyland and no Fresno at California Adventure – well, except for the replica Roeding Park restrooms.
- Fresno County Island Guy.
- Bubba gets hacked.
- Tony D gives Dorktown the best review ever.
- MUSIC BREAK: Rademacher’s “They Are Always Into That”
- Kopi’s Hairpiece is now on Twitter.
- REMOTE: Veni Vidi Vici’s
- Bell’s first Dorktown appearence.
- Fonzy Eyyys.
Listen by clicking this: Dorktown97.mp3 or use the player:
-Dorktown’s phoneline: 559-495-0542
*Search for Dorktown on iTunes to subscribe.
[Pic stolen from here]
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM DORKTOWN!
Download the latest: Dorktown Episode 55 [38:15]
Some dorkyass (not safe for children) topics featured in Episode 55:
-Mikey, Bells, Derek and Producer Becky in studio.
-Canadian bootleg Christmas albums.
-A late and lame Van Halen in Fresno review.
-Fresno Magazine sells out to advertisers…imagine that.
–Stacy Johnson Klein rants.
-“If you’ve got some magic” from Rademacher.
-The West Hills College“comedian” calls Dorktown.
-Mikey still buys CDs, but does anybody else?
-An Oakland A’s and nerd-themed High Horse.
-Fresno’s DUI Checkpoints go national.
*Download this podcast: Dorktown Episode 55 [38:15]
Please, be gentle and download this adult podcast: dorkgarden41.mp3. Or use this:
Some stuff to listen for in this episode:
-Bells tries to get pissed at Portland Assholes but it ain’t happening. Mike breaks down Fresno Haters.
–Battle of the Bartenders audio.
-Fonzy Ehh’s: Marissa
Mike Oz Blogs about Dorktown.