Category Archives: strange vine
Yep. 200 episodes of Dorktown. It took almost 11 years but we are here.
What does one do for their 200th episode? Well, we sure like to play Or Games, so why not have the whole episode an Or Game? So that’s what we do, with the help of Nick and Karen, random Or Game the whole episode.
Thank you EVERYONE! Everyone that has ever listened to and supported us. Thank you. Big Fonzy Eyyy to you for listening to this:
Click and listen: DorktownPodcast200.mp3
-You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us.
-Podcast RSS Feed: http://mikeseay.blogspot.com/atom.xml
So happy to have Fresno band, Strange Vine, in studio. Truly a special episode for Dorktown and we hope you like it as much as us.
We get Ian and Toby to talk about their beginnings and how they got where they are today, their new album (coming soon), the show they played with the Black Keys, road stories, playing SXSW and more! Plus: THEY PLAY LIVE IN STUDIO!! Please have a listen!
WARNING!: Sometimes Not Safe For Work and Moms.
Straight download: strangevinedorksDT159.mp3
-Dorktown email: Tell us something!
-Dorktown Hotline: 559-492-0542
The Dorks return to podcast about all kinds of business:
- The glorious Munchies On Wheels.
- Bells likes Tool.
- Beer talk.
- FOR IT OR AGAINIT?!
- Strange Vine is playing Noise Pop.
- Mikey’s Podcast pics.
- Fonzy Eyyysss.
Click below to listen!:
-New Dorktown email: Tell us something!
-Dorktown Hotline: 559-492-0542
-You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us. Thanks and junk! Also search for Dorktown on Untappd and Instagram!
-More Dorktown Podcast Network shows include Flowing With Famous and The Perfect Pour
Bells, Producer Becky and Mikey return with:
- A tribute to Lebowski’s 15th Anniversary.
- Bob is still alive.
- GAME: For It Or Againit!
- MUSIC BREAK: Strange Vine.
- Did the Imagine Dragons lift some music from Fresno’s Brother Luke and the Comrades?
- Beer drinking.
- Voicemail listening.
- Tweeting Bells.
- Marin trip in the works.
- Podcaster heavy Fonzy Eyys.
Listen by clicking or downloading the file: TheDorknessDorktown136.mp3
New Dorktown email: Tell us something!
Dorktown #124 is here and less drunk (which doesn’t necessarily mean its sober). You can listen for these things and more!:
- Mikey may need to look into AA.
- Fresno closings and future drinking possibilities in The No.
- Indie podcasts are friendly to Dorktown (or pretend to be anyway).
- Crap stories…yep.
- Dorktown Hotline calls.
- More indie podcast loving.
- Music Break: Strange Vine “Sleepwalker”
- Or Game and ForItOrAgainit? are played (Listen for swinging penis!)
- Fonzy Eyys.
- Live call-in from a woman’s “Landing Strip”.
Click the file to listen: DorktownLandingStrips124.mp3
Please go out and have a nice craft beer from our friends at Tioga Sequoia!
Having a beer or two is recommended while listening.
Some stuff touched on:
- Civil War for Central California.
- What would happen if Huell Howser stopped at Kliens Truck Stop?
- REMOTE: Reid is at The Hemlock hanging with some sweet Fresnans, Dylan Tidyman-Jones and Elliot Johnson. (Nice Blake Jones reference in there.)
- Swim the San Joaquin much?
- Dorktown’s bringing Borat back.
- REMOTE: Mikey and Bells at Fulton 55.
- Watch out for the homeless couples in a Madera McDonald’s.
- Strange Vine is sharing a stage with The Black Keys!
- MUSIC: Strange Vine “Close Your Eyes”.
- Creative Fresno’s ‘Members Only’ party is April 30th!
- Bells gets pulled over.
- Fonzy Eyyys.