Category Archives: taco bell
Leave Barbara Bush alone, you mean people. She knows it all. Know that, listener. Also know these things as you listen to a new Dorktown.
- There is rambling. Rambling and yelling at Mikey. Plenty of yelling at Mikey.
- Mikey takes the hit for the team and tries the Quesalupa and then there’s a Taco Bell “Or Game”!
- A mysterious sound stops the show.
- MUSIC BREAK: “Bounty Hunters” from RoyKsopp off the “Star Wars Headspace” album.
- Bells brings over an amazing new beer from House Of Pendragon Brewing and we talk a little #indiebeer and Mikey gets a little nuts about beer culture and Lagunitas.
- A little bit of Star Wars talk.
Listen here!: DorktownPodcast199.mp3
23.8 MB | 52:11 | Explicit!
-You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us.
-Podcast RSS Feed: http://mikeseay.blogspot.com/atom.xml
The Dorks return to podcast about all kinds of business:
- The glorious Munchies On Wheels.
- Bells likes Tool.
- Beer talk.
- FOR IT OR AGAINIT?!
- Strange Vine is playing Noise Pop.
- Mikey’s Podcast pics.
- Fonzy Eyyysss.
Click below to listen!:
-New Dorktown email: Tell us something!
-Dorktown Hotline: 559-492-0542
-You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us. Thanks and junk! Also search for Dorktown on Untappd and Instagram!
-More Dorktown Podcast Network shows include Flowing With Famous and The Perfect Pour
It’s quick and that’s probably a good thing. There’s a breakdown of the Megacast, best gifts ever, Bellbeefers, Ace On The House, Nirvana sorta re-unites, Fonzy Eyys and other junk.
Click now and listen: Dorktown129.mp3
Music break features: Rademacher
You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us. Thanks and junk! Dorktown is also on Untappd and Instagram! More “Dorkwork” podcasts include Flowing With Famous and The Perfect Pour.
Don’t forget to go out and have a nice craft beer from our Fresno Friends at Tioga Sequoia!
Hey Dorktown listeners, long and interesting one with local musician Luke Freeman from Brother Luke and the Comrades. The Dorktown crew gets to drink some beer and hang out with Luke and talk about a buncha cool junk. Stuff like:
- Bubba is not gay and grants wishes.
- Does home-schooling produce assholes? Nope.
- Mikey was bullied… let’s all cry about it.
- Bells went to Fresno High?
- The beginnings of Luke’s music life.
- Weeknight shows can be rough.
- Grilled cheese sandwiches in Clovis.
- MUSIC BREAK: Brother Luke plays live!
- What is Baja Sauce?
- Dorktown gets sad.
- ValleyWho and Mike Oz.
- The lowdown on Luke’s VVV’s residency.
- FONZY EYYYS!
- FCC and Master.
There’s a healthy amount of swearing so look out.
Click the file below to listen!:
Make sure to look in on Luke playing with special guest musicians at Veni Vidi Vici’s, Monday nights all through April!
[Picture of Luke stolen from local stud, Ryan C. Jones]