As the wise man, David Lee Roth, once said: “I heard ya missed us, we’re baaaack!”
The longest hiatus in podcast history is over. We hit the ground running with a list about Disneyland, Bells brought his keyboard from childhood, Speak & Spell tests the podcast’s smarts, there is a complete breakdown of (maybe) the worst Jungle Cruise Captain ever, the Foo Fighters came to Fresno and we recorded a bootleg of it, we finally review The Last Jedi and much more!
Happy to be back, thanks for waiting, dork.
CLICK TO PLAY: DorktownPodcast227.mp3
35.1MB | 1:16:46 | FOWL LANGUAGE!
- Bells and Becky hang out with old stoners.
- We killed another podcast.
- A voicemail from a podcast celeb.
- New show: The Firnecats
- A sort of kind of music break. .
- Favorite character of The Big Lebowski?
- A “Table Read” from The Big Lebowski.
- The awesomeness of the Foo Fighters.
- Star Wars talk and Fonzy Eyyys.
direct download: Dorktown166.mp3
-Find us on our NEW WEBSITE: dorktownpodcast.com
-New Dorktown email: Tell us something!
-Dorktown Hotline: 559-492-0542
-You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us. Thanks and junk! Also search for Dorktown on Untappd and Instagram!
-More Dorktown Podcast Network shows.