We have a new game to play this week…ok, so we kinda stole it from our game “For It Or AgainIt” but still it’s, like, new.
Over It or Into It gets debut! Plus, Mikey makes some people feel very uncomfortable in an elevator. This week, on DORKTOWN!
Direct download: DorktownOverIt194.mp3
Still too young to fall in love but too old to podcast, it’s Dorktown: Motley Crue edition.
Bells hypnotizes Producer Becky so the boys can play (or maybe it’s so Becky doesn’t have endure them the rest of the episode). Motley Crue song Or Game, that’s what is played.
Thrown in is some Van Halen and Rage Against The Machine tour talk. There is also a little bit of John Wick and Star Wars talk thrown in.
Listen in: MotleyDorktown191.mp3
- Bells and Becky hang out with old stoners.
- We killed another podcast.
- A voicemail from a podcast celeb.
- New show: The Firnecats
- A sort of kind of music break. .
- Favorite character of The Big Lebowski?
- A “Table Read” from The Big Lebowski.
- The awesomeness of the Foo Fighters.
- Star Wars talk and Fonzy Eyyys.
direct download: Dorktown166.mp3
-Find us on our NEW WEBSITE: dorktownpodcast.com
-New Dorktown email: Tell us something!
-Dorktown Hotline: 559-492-0542
-You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us. Thanks and junk! Also search for Dorktown on Untappd and Instagram!
-More Dorktown Podcast Network shows.