We may have had too much green beans before podcasting today. Everything is uncomfortable. Here is some of that.
- Mikey goes to Whole Foods and is confronted by his awkwardness.
- Bells keeps trying to sell this as a radio show. Shut up, Bells.
- Becky has an allergic reaction to Bells.
- Tokyo Death March is played.
- Bells connects with a Scientologist.
- There is a Or Game featuring some Coen Brothers villains and then Bells comes up with a ‘top of his head’ Star Wars light-saber battle Or Game.
- Not everyone is pleased.
Thanks for listening to Dorktown. Don’t listen to Bells, we seriously love you.
18 MB | 39:07 | Explicit
-You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us.
-Podcast RSS Feed: http://mikeseay.blogspot.com/atom.xml
The best songs to sing karaoke to. We play “For It Or Again’ It” to figure this out – don’t worry, we do very little singing during this episode.
We also play some Swedish metal (Traitors Curse) from an old high school friend of Producer Becky. Mikey makes things uncomfortable for a Whole Foods employee and more Dorkness!
Direct Download: Dorktown169.mp3
-New Dorktown email: Tell us something!
-Dorktown Hotline: 559-492-0542
-You can also find this pod on iTunes and Stitcher. Like our Face and Tweet us. Thanks and junk! Also search for Dorktown on Untappd and Instagram!
-More Dorktown Podcast Network shows.